Carla Desimone C.P.T.
Carla started her fitness career in 1999 when she became a Spinning Instructor. She currently works as a Personal Trainer, Health Coach and Melt Instructor. She has gone on to earn several certifications in the field of Health and Fitness.
In 2006, Carla joined the AAPTE team and became one of the Lab Instructors. Working with the students and helping them grasp the concepts of resistance training is something Carla takes great pride in.
Carla became the Administrator of AAPTE in 2011 and holds the title of Director of Student Services.
Carla maintains certifications in the following Health and Fitness organizations:
- Certified Spinning Instructor-Mad Dogg Athletics Inc.
- Certified Pilates Instructor-Power Pilates
- Melt Instructor-Longevity Fitness
- Certified Holistic Health Coach-Academy of Healing Nutrition
- Cancer Exercise Specialist-Cancer Training Institute
Carla is a member of the following Professional Organizations:
- American Association of Drugless Practitioners
- International Dance and Exercise Association (IDEA)
Return to team page